Sunday, August 12, 2012

Self-centered Post

I'm going to be brief for once.

I have a baby registry. I don't actually expect anything from anyone; but I figured I'd let everyone know that I had one after all the hemming and hawing I did a few months ago. The benefit is that if I don't get everything on the list I can purchase the items myself at 10% off... the downside, is that I have to buy them all at once to get the discount... Ah well.

I've also, finally, decided on how to commemorate this pregnancy: Doodles!
It's temporary, like a cast. It makes a great canvas, like a cast. Why not treat it kind of like a cast? Since I'm not keeping the cast - I'm taking pictures:


The canvas is not small.
Alex drew the first one. It's a family portrait. We are all royal and all have crowns. Alex gets a rainbow as well.
Big shiny belly from head on.
Bryn did this one last night. I love it. And check it out: MY FEET! Haven't seen them in ages.

I invited a friend over to draw on my belly this afternoon. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but it's very pretty. I think I'm going to start a Google album of them. I've already uploaded these four to my Facebook. 

If you live nearby and want to doodle on my belly, let me know. I'm pretty accommodating, if ticklish.

Update: here is the one my friend doodled on Sunday, my "tramp stamp":


No comments:

Post a Comment